Sign-Up and Account Creation in Saral Pro
In this post, we will be learning how to sign-up or create an account in the Saral Pro in 5 simple steps.
To sign-up for Saral Pro, click on the URL https://accounts.saral.pro/ and enter your valid email-id and password. On entering the details click on Create Account.
Note: You will be receiving the verification OTP to the registered email-id.
Please re-enter the email-id, to which you will be receiving an OTP using which you can activate the Saral Pro account.
To activate the account, enter the activation code which you have received via mail and the mandatory fields and click on Activate Account.
You have successfully created your account with Saral Pro.
To log in to Saral Pro, Use the registered email-id and password, which is used during the account creation.
Follow the below-mentioned steps if you are a new user of Saral pro.
- Enter your Profession or Business details.
- Entity Master contains the Information of the main account holder. Enter the primary details for the entity master creation such as company name, GSTIN, and mobile number.
- Create the first file in the account by giving the basic details like the Company name, address, contact details, etc., and enable the required modules (TDS, GST, Income Tax) for the file.
- On enabling the GST module, the company’s GST number becomes a mandatory field.
- For TDS module, the company’s TAN number will be a mandatory field.
- For Income Tax Module, the company’s PAN becomes the mandatory field.
On saving all the information, the account is now ready for your return filing process.
This completes the post on sign-up or creating an account in the Saral Pro.