GSTR 3B nil return
Step-by-step process for GSTR-3B Nil Return
In this post, we will discuss the steps for filing a Nil return form GSTR-3B online.
How can I file “Nil” Form GSTR-3B return?
(Step 1) Login and Navigate to Form GSTR-3B - Monthly Return page
- Visit the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page appears.
- Use valid credentials to access the GST Portal.
3. Click the Services > Returns > Returns Dashboard command.
- It shows the File Returns page. From the drop-down list, choose the Financial Year & Return Filing Period (month) for which you wish to file the return.
5. Click the SEARCH button.
To share your information with the Department of Financial Services, complete the permission form and press SUBMIT.
The next message will be shown. Go back to the Returns dashboard by clicking the CLOSE button.
- It shows the File Returns page. The due dates for filing the taxes, which taxpayer must do using different tiles, is shown on this page.
Click the PREPARE ONLINE button on the Form GSTR-3B tile.
Note: This page displays the deadline for filing submitting the Form GSTR-3B.
- A list of questions appears. You must answer the questions in order for the relevant sections to appear. Select Yes for option A ‘Do you want to file Nil return?’.
Note: When you choose ‘Yes’ to question A, all other options are disabled.
8. Click the NEXT button.
The Form GSTR-3B – Filing of Tax page is displayed.
(Step 2) Preview Draft form GSTR-3B
1. To read the summary page of Form GSTR-3B for your review, click the PREVIEW DRAFT GSTR-3B button.
2. By using this button, the Form GSTR-3B’s draught summary page will be downloaded for your inspection. There will be no entries at all. Table 6.1 won’t be present because there is no payment to be made. The watermark “DRAFT” would be included on the created PDF file because the paperwork hasn’t been submitted yet.
(Step 3) File Form GSTR-3B
- Select the checkbox for declaration.
- Select the Authorised Signatory from the Authorised Signatory drop-down list.
3. Click the FILE GSTR-3B WITH DSC or FILE GSTR-3B WITH EVC button.
4. Click the PROCEED button.
FILE Form GSTR-3B WITH DSC:
- Select the certificate and click the SIGN button.
FILE Form GSTR-3B WITH EVC:
- Enter the OTP received through email and the mobile number of the Authorized Signatory registered on the GST Portal, then click the VERIFY button.
5. The success message is displayed. Next click the OK button.
Form GSTR-3B’s status has been changed to Filed.
(Step 4) Download Filed Return
1. To get the filed return, Click the DOWNLOAD FILED GSTR-3B button.
The PDF file generated would now bear the watermark of final Form GSTR-3B.
- Click the Back button.
- The File Returns page is displayed. Select the Financial Year & Return Filing Period (Month) for which you want to view the return from the drop-down list.
4. Click the SEARCH button.
Status of the Form GSTR-3B return changes to “Filed”. You can click the VIEW GSTR3B button to view the Form GSTR-3B return.
We have reached the conclusion of this post on steps for filing a Nil return form GSTR-3B online. Feel free to share your views and opinions with us in the comment section below.
Post a Comment