Accessing Saral apps from your home
A look at remote desktop software for working from home.
In this post, we will explain the process of accessing data from your office system, which is easy and accessible using remote desktop software.
Let’s get started.
What is Remote Desktop Software?
Remote Desktop Software is a tool that allows you to remotely access and control another computer with an internet/network connection.
It is available on many platforms, including hand-held computing devices. Password Manager software is abundant, and so is the 2-factor Authentication method.
In this post, we have consolidated a list of our favourite free remote connections.
These Software allow you to start or attend business meetings, do project collaborations, and discuss business ideas while working remotely.
So, without further ado, let’s check out some of this Software.
Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is from Google that runs on the Chrome web browser.
- Both systems need to install the Google Chrome browser, and the installation and setup are quick and easy.
- Chrome Remote Desktop runs mainly from the browser, and you can use it on almost any OS.
- It is linked to your Google account, so there is no need to create another account or generate a one-time code.
- Easily access any computer on the web without changing network or firewall settings.
It is mainly for personal use and best suits users who need a simple screen-sharing application.
Remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing, and file transfer across machines are all features of this computer software package.
- Excellent online support for its users and offers user guides, videos, and FAQs. However, if you can’t find your answer and wish to submit a ticket, their tech support only speaks to licensed users.
- The most accessible file-sharing feature is where you can transfer files with the standard dual-window interface or drag and drop from one computer to another. You could also do a simple copy-and-paste.
- It has a few setup steps, a fast connection, a straightforward interface, and an immediate transfer time. There is no need to change the router or firewall configurations.
- The TeamViewer Management Console automatically logs your connection data. Combined with your comments, this documentation is perfect for invoicing and reporting.
The free version is only for personal use, and it will disconnect your session if you use it for commercial usage..
AnyDesk doesn’t require any installation and works without configuring a router.
- Easy access to all your programs and files without risking your information to a cloud. To get started, download and launch a small program file.
- You can also easily customize your settings, enabling you to show the remote cursor, transmit sound, take a screenshot, disable view-only or turn off clipboard syncing.
- It has unattended access, so you can access the computer without user interaction. You can connect to the computer as soon as it is powered on.
- It doesn’t require any modifications to the router. You download this program quickly and start the connection.
The free version of AnyDesk is for casual personal rather than commercial use.
With that, we have come to the end of this post. You can access all other apps using the above methods.
We hope that you give these applications a try. If you do, let us know which one you used in the comment section below.